Leave Blake and Adele
a message in the guestbook!
Following the wedding,|
at the historic
Stephen Decatur House
1610 H Street NW, Washington, DC
View location on Google Maps
Map/Directions to Decatur HouseValet parking will be provided.
From the church - PRINTABLE MAP/DIRECTIONS
- From the church parking lot, take a right on 26th Street
- Go through the stop sign at Old Dominion Drive
- Turn left at the next stop onto Glebe Road
- Go about one mile, and take the exit for I-66 East, toward Washington (this is a left exit)
- Go about 3 miles. After you go over a bridge, keep right and follow the signs for Route 50/Constitution Ave.
- Go 5 blocks and turn left on 18th Street
- Go 6 blocks and turn right on H Street
- Decatur House is one block up on the right, at the corner of Connecticut Ave. and Jackson Place NW
About Decatur House
|The Decatur House was built in 1818 by Naval war hero Stephen Decatur. The house was designed by Benjamin Henry Latrobe, the architect who designed the Capitol. Decatur House is located one block north of the White House on Lafayette Square.|
Above, an 1822 watercolor of Decatur House. Left, a portrait of Stephen Decatur. Below, the courtyard at Decatur House.|